Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Race Simulation

Today's workout was a race simulation in Geo Wyth State Park. Karman joined Kat and John and I for a 30 minute level 4+ effort. Right about the time we got around the first lap a big group of elementary students walked up the bike path and stopped at the playground equipment next to our race course, so there were so children to watch out for everytime we went around the loop. eventually I figured out that it made more sense to go up on the road and ride around them. All in all, it was a good ride and from my data, it looks like I stayed a little more under control this week than last: Tuesday's race simulation.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing the metrics - wish I had some of those to post too. What is your system again? Garmin what??

    Always good to share the pain with you.

    Kat

    ReplyDelete