Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Does Roofing Really Count as Strength Training?

I spent Saturday, Sunday, and Monday roofing, except for a short one hour ride on Saturday, that is about all I did, apart from spending money on the things I did not remember to include in my estimate-- like metal drip edges, step flashings, 2x6's for the roof jacks, nails for the framing nailer- the list goes on and on. The good news is I am about 1/4 done, the bad news is wow I must really be a fool to do this myself lol!

Anyway, it is kinda nice to have to go to Iowa to get away from "the project." It gives my sore shoulder (and the rest of my body) a bit of a break. Today I rode with the Bike Tech "b" group. It was windy but the ride was nice-- about 24 miles mostly in zone 1 & 2 for me. Tuesday Night's data.

No comments:

Post a Comment