Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Tempo on Wednesday


I had a meeting this morning so I could not ride with John and Kat. Instead, I went out after my meeting and did the level 3 tempo ride myself. It is a different sort of ride-- it is much easier, though not as fun, to maintain a fairly constant HR when you just have the hills to contend instead of moving in and out of John and Kat's draft to adjust the resistance on the pedals, along with the hills, and along with the regular sprints to catch back up with them.

Riding by myself today, reminds me how fortunate I am to have John and Kat to ride with as often as I do!!

Wednesday's Data

2 comments:

  1. The pleasure is mine as well.
    Why to get out there and workout by yourself. I sure hope that you are able to race Saturday. Standing on the corner is very important, but not nearly as important as joining the race.
    John

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to have you training with us - always a great workout.

    Kat

    ReplyDelete