Thursday, April 23, 2009

An Easy, Windy Day

Still in the midst of a recovery week, my ride with john and Kat this morning was suppose to be a level 2 effort, but it ended up being about 1/3 in level 3. After the race last Sunday I have moved my training zones up a bit, I was able to maintain fairly level HR at about 181 for more than 30 minutes (Sunday's data). So I was not exactly sure where I was at when I looked at my pulse monitor. The real reason had more to do with trying to keep up with John and Kat, on gravel and hills into the wind....

This evening I rode with the Owatonna group. It was a good ride, in spite of the wind blowing steadily at just under 30 mph. Kathy did a great job of drafting and we were able to keep up with the lead group all evening. When we got home Linnea was putting the finishing touches on the best homemade pizza I have ever had: Pizza Recipe.

No comments:

Post a Comment