Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Tempo on Wednesday Owatonna on Thursday


Thursday Night I rode with the Owatonna group. It ended up being a pretty intense evening with me barely able to hang on Todd's wheel. He is really riding strong this year! He just peddled away from me at about mile 13 and I never saw him again, or anybody else for that matter.

Thursday Night's Data

Great ride Wednesday morning! 40 minutes in zone 3. My average HR was right where it should have been-- 163, mid zone 3 for me. Following John and Kat, I did find my heart rate accordioning a bit. It would drop into zone 2 going down hill, and would climbing into zone 4 on the hills as I tried to get back on Kat's wheel.

Wednesday's Data

1 comment:

  1. That was a really good workout. I love the info your computer gives you. We've got sat and Sun rides planed - if you are in town...come on out
    John

    ReplyDelete